More people are rocking a fuller, plump lips right now, and many are turning to lip augmentation to achieve the look.
Lip augmentation is a popular procedure for those wanting to add volume, structure and shape to their lips, and is provided by places like Carolina Facial Plastics. They use hyaluronic acid-based fillers, which are the gold standard for creating a soft, plump and natural-looking pout. The procedure is a quick, safe and effective treatment with little to no downtime.
Some of the reasons people are turning to lip augmentation are:
- Natural fullness – unlike implants, lip fillers will give you a natural look since these injectables are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance that the body produces to make the skin retain moisture. The filler leaves you with very minimal bruising during the procedure and is naturally absorbed by the body. The result is a smooth fullness that is resistant to lumps.
- Quick results – people see results immediately, and you can expect them to last anywhere from six months to a year. Maintenance treatments are recommended to maintain plump and youthful lips.
- Facial symmetry – lip augmentation will create better symmetry to the facial profile as it achieves the ideal proportion and ratio between the upper and lower lips.
- Anti-aging – lip injections can help tighten the skin around your lips, making it look firmer and more youthful because fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
- No recovery time – you can resume your normal activities immediately after your treatment.
The brand-new, FDA-approved Restylane Kysse is an HA filler with a one-of-a-kind formulation that helps achieve fuller lips with better definition and a soft and natural look and feel.
Carolina Facial Plastics prefers using Restylane Kysse because:
- It provides lip fullness and definition
- It gives lips a natural, pillowy look
- It improves the appearance of lines above the mouth
- It has better tissue integration and flexibility which improves movement while eliminating the heavy feeling of a filler
- Less product is needed for equal or greater results compared to other dermal fillers
- It lasts longer than other dermal fillers
- It causes minimal swelling and bruising in most patients
Carolina Facial Plastics focuses 100% on cosmetic treatments for the face. Their expert injectors Heather Bryant, MPAS PA-C and Courtney Whitley, FNP-C, have great insight into the art of facial rejuvenation with fillers and can provide anyone with subtle yet noticeable anti-aging results. They use the latest techniques from Beverly Hills including the Julie Horne and needleless filler injection technique, which is a more comfortable and less invasive way to inject fillers, providing the best results while minimizing downtime.
Everyone is going for a fuller lip look lately, and lip fillers have made it possible to safely and quickly alter the shape and size of your lips. A lip augmentation procedure will not only improve and redefine the structure and contours of your mouth, but it will also achieve that coveted lip ratio for better facial symmetry while giving you an overall younger-looking appearance.
Carolina Facial Plastics is helping folks achieve a natural-looking set of plumper lips with the new FDA-approved filler Restylane Kysse. Its one-of-a-kind formulation makes it more powerful too – less product is needed and results can last up to a year. Expert injectors Heather Bryant, MPAS PA-C and Courtney Whitley, FNP-C, are highly experienced in the art of facial rejuvenation with fillers and can provide beautiful and natural-looking results.